Hakka Maggi Masala Noodles is something modified version of Maggi, I have tried hakka noodles at home and served it to my family, everyone simply loved it !
Ingredients for Hakka Maggi Masala Noodles :
1 Maggi Aata Noodles Packet
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Large size onion (Sliced Chopped)
100 gms Spring Onions
1 tbsp. Red Chilli flakes.
1 tsp. tomato sauce
1 to 2 tsp. Chinese chilli sauce
1 tsp. Chinese soy sauce
1 cup of mixed vegetables (Carrots, Peas, Capsicum)
2 nos eggs.
1 tbsp. Amul Butter
1/2 tsp. garlic paste
Salt as per your taste
Method for Preparation :
How To Make Hakka Maggi Masala Noodles
- Keep a frying pan with 2 tbsp. olive oil on a medium high flame then add garlic paste, mixed vegetables like Carrots, Peas, Capsicum and finely chopped onions and wait till it get golden brown in color.
- Then you have to add tomato sauce, Chinese chilli sauce and soy sauce in the frying pan and stir it well till it get properly with vegetables.
- Add 1 tbsp. Amul Butter, dump in the beaten eggs and mix it well continuously till eggs get cooks completely then add red chilli flakes and then it will forms something like eggs bhurji.
- At the same time, You need to prepare Maggi Masala Noodles as per the regular procedure.
- When you feel that Maggi noodles are ready then you can add the same to egg bhurji we had prepared earlier.
- Mix it well…..continuously.
- Cover the pan with lid and let’s it cook for some more time.
- It’s ready to serve hot Hakka Maggi Masala noodles.
Don’t forget to tell me how it is in taste !
Hakka Noodles Recipe : How To Prepare Hakka Masala Noodles
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minute
Serve : 2 persons