Gluten-Free Beer-Battered Fish Fry Recipe :
Gluten-free beer battered fish and chips are simply amazing in taste. You can also use the same scrumptious gluten-free batter to prepare gluten-free shrimp & onion rings as well. You can even use club soda instead of gluten-free beer in case if you really don’t want to use the beer.
Vegetable cooking Oil for deep frying (Preferably you can use Coconut oil or olive oil)
7 to 8 nos. (125 gms each) fresh white fish fillets
1 cup All purpose gluten-free flour mix / baking mix
350 ml chilled gluten-free beer OR club soda.
1 cup cornstarch
1 tsp “gluten-free” baking powder
1 tsp “gluten-free” garlic powder
1 tsp “gluten-free” homemade onion powder
1 tsp powdered sugar
1 tsp guinea spice or cayenne powder
1 tsp white salt
Lemon wedges to garnish
Method for Preparation :
- Mix all these above ingredients like gluten-free all purpose flour, cornstarch, cayenne pepper, baking powder, onion powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a widely large glass bowl, mix well.
- You can mix all the dry ingredients together properly.
- Add the chilled gluten-free beer OR club soda in above dry mixture and whisk well until the batter become very smooth (Check out the consistency of the batter and It should neither too thick nor too thin. Adjust the club soda or gluten-free beer accordingly to maintain the overall consistency of batter)
- Once you dip the fresh white fish fillets in above prepared batter, Make sure that both side of the fish fillets are properly coated with batter.
- Hold the fish fillets over the bowl to let any extra batter drip off then put it lightly into the hot oil.
- Finally deep fry them in hot vegetable cooking oil until it becomes crisp & golden brown in color.
- Before you serve garnish it with lemon wedges.
- It’s ready to serve the Gluten-free beer battered fish with chips & tartare sauce.
Gluten-free Beer Batter Recipes :
Preparation Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Make sure that the frying pan, tools and utensils are gluten free.
- If you are having any doubt, You can always buy product after the verification with the manufacturer that product is completely free of gluten.