Ginger Tea (Adrak Ki Chai)
It’s easy to prepare ginger tea, ginger tea recipe is a good remedy for stuffy nose, cold & cough and sore throat. It’s complete healthy drink having good power for digestion.
Ingredients for ginger tea recipe :
2 cups drinking water
1 cup cow milk
1½-inch of peeled/scraped and grated fresh ginger piece
1 tbsp. original tea leaves
sugar as per your taste
Ginger Tea Masala :
2 to 3 nos. crushed cardamom pods
1 nos. small cinnamon stick
1 nos. cloves cloves
Method for Preparation :
- Heat the water in a saucepan over medium low heat for 4 to 5 minutes till it get boiled.
- Add peeled and scraped ginger pieces, crushed cardamom pods, cloves and cinnamon stick in boiling water for another 5 to 6 minutes
- Add original tea leaves and sugar and boil it for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then add cow milk and continue to boil for another 5 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Finally strain it properly.
- It’s ready to serve hot Ginger Tea along with biscuits or toast.
Ginger Tea Recipe / Adrak Ki Chai :
Preparation Time : 8 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serves : 2 persons