Juice Recipes : Fresh Mango Juice
Learn how to prepare fresh mango juice in just 5 easy simple steps, mango juice is usually made from fresh mango pulp, cold water, ice cubes and sugar as per your choice. Mango juice is rich in proteins and having great nutritional benefits for weight loss and stomach problems.
Alphanso Mangoes (Good quality) – 4
1/2 cup white Sugar
8 to 10 pieces ice-cubes (crushed)
2 cups Cold water
Method for Preparation :
How To Make Fresh Mango Juice
- First of all wash Alphanso Mangoes with pure water to clean the chemical sprayed on it
- Peel the mango cover and then cut them in to small pieces and remove the nut.
- Put these small mango pieces in to bowl and add sugar, water & crushed ice, Mix well.
- Finally add above mixture in to mixer grinder for 3 to 4 minutes to make it more smoother.
- You can serve it by adding some crushed ice on top.
- Mango juice is really yummy and i simply love it very much.
Juice Recipes : Mango Juice
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Serve : 2 persons