Bread Rolls Recipe
Bread Rolls Recipe is very simple & fast to prepare generally for afternoon snack with cup of tea,It’s perfect snack for your kids when they feel hungry. I know that you will definitely give a try for this bread rolls recipe.
Ingredients for Bread Rolls Recipe :
8 white bread slices (sandwich bread)
2 to 3 potatoes (boiled)
1 large size finely chopped onion
3 to 4 chopped green chillies
1 cup fresh green peas
fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
1 tsp. ginger paste
1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
1/4 tsp. garam masala powder
2 tbsp. rice flour
oil for deep fry
salt as per your taste
Method for Preparation :
How To Make Bread Rolls Recipe Quick & Fast!
- Take a wide glass bowl and add mashed potatoes, green peas (lightly boiled), chopped ginger, garlic paste, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam masala and salt and mix together properly.
- You need to take some water in another small glass bowl and dip the bread slices in that water for just few seconds.
- Thereafter, squeeze out the water from bread slice by pressing them between your palms lightly.
- You can add 2 tbsp. of the above mixture of potatoes over the soaked bread slices and roll and seal all the sides of the bread in such a manner that the filled potatoes mixture doesn’t come out from any of the sides of bread.
- Then roll it over the rice flour such a way that bread rolls will get coating of rice flour that will make it more crispy and crunchy.
- You have to repeat this process for making rolls for the rest of the bread slices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan / kadhai over a medium high flame and deep fry these bread rolls until it becomes crunchy and golden brown in color.
- Bread Rolls are ready to serve with Maggi tomato ketchup or green mint chutney.
Bread Rolls Recipe is simply superb & it’s very crispy and crunchy in taste, simply amazing !