Beijinho – Initially I thought that it may be name of a Brazilian football player but later i came to know that it’s one of the very popular Brazilian dessert they prepare on birthday parties.
The Portuguese name for Beijinho is “Little Kiss”, Don’t you think to enjoy such a delicious recipe ?
Please share this recipe of Beijinho with your best friends and colleagues and let us know their feedback.
Ingredients for Beijinho:
500 gms Sweetened Condensed Milk (Nestle Milkmaid)
1 tbsp. Amul Butter.
1/3 cup Organic unsweetened flaked coconut
1 tsp. organic powdered sugar
For Garnishing the Beijinho Recipe :
Organic unsweetened flaked coconut and organic powdered sugar to garnish the Beijinho
Dried cloves for some more decoration
Method for Preparation :
- Heat the whole milk and little bit butter in a saucepan over a medium low flame for about 25 to 30 minutes, stirring continuously until the quantity of milk reduced to 50% of the original quantity and become thick.
- Turn off the gas flame and remove from heat, then add Organic unsweetened flaked coconut and organic powdered sugar, stir well.
- Keep aside and allow to cool the mixture at room temperature.
- Add the above mixture into the butter greased bowl and keep in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours until it becomes cold & completely chilled.
- Spread some butter on your hands palm then using buttered hands, roll the above prepared mixture into teaspoon sized balls and roll them into coconut flakes and organic powder sugar to garnish the recipe.
- Finally you can stick a clove into each piece of beijinho.
- It’s ready to serve sweet and delicious Beijinho recipe on your birthday party.
Beijinho Recipe :
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes + (keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours)
Serve : 4 persons